Skip to main content

One Last Night


Now that the moon is set in the sky,
Free birds now have ceased to fly,
Hold me in your arms,
Tonight don’t be shy.

It’s dark right now,
But enough for me,
Because you are all,
That I just wanna see.

Now hold me in your arms,
Don’t let go of me.
Until the morning draw us apart,
Touch my every nerve, my soul, my heart.

Before the sunrays touch my skin,
Before the sun comes up and wins.
Sing me a lullaby all the night,
Make me forget all of our fights.

Until the chirping of birds start,
Until the dawn breaks us apart.
Let me feel the warmth of your arms,
Let me see all of your charms.

Until the morning breeze gives me cold,
Before that star starts to shine like gold.
This might be the last I get to hold you,
This might be the last I get to see you.

All I have is this one night.
Which I wish would just never end.
But now that the moon is set in the sky,
Hold me tight and let’s just lie,
Watching the twinkling stars in the sky.

At this hour I feel so free,
Being with you I feel like me.
Now hold me in your embrace,
And don’t let go of me.

Just hold me tight,
And don’t let go of me…

Comments